21-28 Impressive. I am thinking around elements that we have discussed in class and have clearly been studying around the topic and applying my knowledge rather than just remembering.
Self evaluation
25/28
I think that I am meeting the expectations of an A Level student, however I need to still look through the checklist and make sure that I have completed all the tasks to my best ability. In class I take as many notes that I feel are necessary to my home study and that I can look at later on. We have done a variety of activities to help us remember different media aspects, however certain activities have stood out out the most. The "Se7en" edit was very helpful as it was more hands on and I was able to understand the editing processes/. My independent learning has been going well so far, as I have understood my tasks and have been working well with the tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment