I created through looking at the falling down opening sequence and wrote down and recorded all the sounds that were within it. . I watched the first 2 minutes and 30 seconds of the film and noted down all the different sounds that were featured and the duration of each sound. This is shown below.
Garage Band enabled us to insert the sounds that were featured in the opening of Falling Down and merge the different sounds together. Using Sound Bible which is a website that offers and stores different sound bites, I searched for different sounds that were similar and more realistic to the sounds used in the falling down opening sequence, then added them to my Garage Band project.
This task enhanced my knowledge on different sounds used in a thriller and I was able to develop my iconic sound knowledge and Garage Band skills.This task was very helpful for broadening my expertise in using Garage Band which is a necessity when making my Thriller Opening.
Below is my Falling Down Opening Remake

No comments:
Post a Comment