Editing process
Uploading Process
For my individual cut, I think that I was able to use final cut pro to a good standard however I wasn't able to present the sequence and the story of my film well and this is where I need to improve to obtain a higher grade in future. From an audience prospective it wasn't clear enough and for the future I will take this into consideration.


Individual edit C3
ReplyDeleteSome nice individual shots particularly the arc around Peter in Picadilly Circus. Good use of locations. Editing is very confusing and rather a mess with lots of continuity mistakes where the cut jumps. Take off the speed up frame rate as it looks inappropriately comedic and be more brutal with your cuts - I only need a few second to tell Peter is running. Rather confusing what Caras role is in this or why she keeps being intercut? You need to revise your shot order to make the story comprehendable. Not every shot you film is required.